Note 1 – This fee (which is sometimes called the interment fee) is the charge made for digging and closing a new grave, or for reopening and closing an existing grave.
Available on request are fees for other crematoriums. Please discuss any specific religious, belief-based and/or cultural requirements that you have with the funeral director.
ADDITIONAL FUNERAL DIRECTOR’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
THIS FUNERAL DIRECTOR MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPLY A RANGE OF OPTIONAL, ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR TO ARRANGE (ON YOUR BEHALF) FOR A THIRD PARTY TO SUPPLY THEM. EXAMPLES INCLUDE:
The funeral director can give you a full list of what they can supply. They are likely to charge for these additional products and services, so you may choose to take care of some arrangements without their involvement, or you can use a different supplier.
PRICES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FOR THESE OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- Funeral officiant (e.g., celebrant or minister of religion, etc.)
- Services supplied out with normal office hours.
- Additional staff is required due to the size of the coffin or difficult location
- Floral tributes
- Orders of service or memory cards
- Newspaper notice
- Attendance of piper or organist
- Repatriation of deceased
- Jewellery or fingerprints
- Organise after service refreshments in a local establishment
- Attending internment of ashes
- Monumental masonry
- Ashes keepsakes and urns